Native Access 3.12.0 won't open

Answers

• Chris_B
    Chris_B Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Curious if NI reads these threads. Win10 here w/ latest update. The NI 3.12.0 announcement post claims this update contains a new NTKDaemon but on my PC that component was not updated (is still 1.18.0 that was installed on 5-16-24 with a Kontakt update and a new NI instrument).

• Elbee2024
    Elbee2024 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same problem. Running on Windows 10 Home (Intel i9). I checked Windows Defender for a malware detection but I guess that is not the problem. 😕

• Chris_B

Again, where is the download for 3.11.1 ? 45 minutes of searching for this and nothing found yet. I need to continue working on my project. Thanks much

• Chrisch
    Chrisch Member Posts: 6 Member
  • PeterB49
    PeterB49 Member Posts: 22 Member

if you already installed your stuff, you don´t need NA to work on…. :)

• Chrisch
    Chrisch Member Posts: 6 Member

The NTKDaemon should work and so should the plug-ins in the DAW. Have you tried it?

• PeterB49
    PeterB49 Member Posts: 22 Member

if you already installed your stuff, you don´t need NA to work on…. :)

• futures
    futures Member Posts: 5 Member

Glad to see it's not just me. My system seems to be working fine, just wanted to see if there was any updates and that's the only reason I ran NA. Going to take advantage of the NI sale for the Komplete Collectors as well as the getting the Izotope production suite, so hopefully they will have it fixed soon. If they are not reading this forum I guess I will have to reach out to NI support.

• Chris_B

@Chrisch — The NTKDaemon I have now works for plugins in the DAW. No idea if that not being updated is the core problem with NA 3.12.0

@PeterB49 — Need to install new NA-based instruments to proceed...

Still no clue where to locate 3.11.1. Others above found it. Where, please?

• Nordlicht_fun
    Nordlicht_fun Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same - 3.12 doesn't start

• Galahad9001
    Galahad9001 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Windows 10 operating system, although when I was prioritizing downloading a library and then updating NA, for a while I turned off and then turned on the PC and I think it updated automatically because it does not open, the detail of the .exe says that it is version 3.12

• Galahad9001
    Galahad9001 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

First time this happens to me, and a colleague came to drop off some steams for mixing, the first thing that crossed my mind was that the disk he inserted had a virus or something similar because after this it didn't work, I followed the steps suggested by the help with these problems and nothing. To be honest, I'm relatively new to NI and I even sent an email thinking it was a problem with my computer LOL.

• dadodeva
    dadodeva Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Win11PRO

same problem, great frustration.

• Thalys
    Thalys Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 4

same here… ☹️
    Win10 pro latest update - have checked https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019116758-Native-Access-Does-Not-Start-Install-Windows

no luck

• MagicMarker
    MagicMarker Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Win 11 Home, having the same problem. Reinstall didn't help.