Native Instruments stole my Monark License

Dani78
Dani78 Member Posts: 15 Member
edited June 18 in Reaktor

I'm done with Native Instruments and very angry now. It#s ALWAYS a very bad and disapointing experience. I hand a inspiring moment where I wanted to play with Monarch but it was gone including serial number. WHAT IS THIS? HOW CAN THIS BE??? Which rule did I break that you take me a Device??? I paid for this!!! And it was expensive!! I want Monarch Back or my Money. I wanted to buy all of the reaktor devices but forget it. NOT this way. YOU RUINED IT!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Maciej Repetowski
    Maciej Repetowski Member Posts: 665 Guru

Maybe instead of being over dramatic, could you kindly tell us what happened, step by step?

• Dani78

I think I did it. I wanted to play but Monarch was not there and also the serial disapeared.

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 563 Guru

Is it possible you have more than one account with Native Instruments? Any recent changes? Maybe transferred a licence on which Monark relied?

Would open a ticket with Ni support to sort it out.

• Maciej Repetowski

So you can’t find it in Reaktor, is not listed in NA and serial number disappeared from you NI account?

NI Support is your only hope in this case.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,773 mod
    edited June 18

First of all, please stop making duplicate discussions with the same subject all over. You are risking to be tagged as a spammer by forum bots and get blocked. One discussion for each subject is enough.
    Thank you :-)

Secondly, there is absolutely no way that Native Instruments (or anyone else, for that matter) to stole your serial. If you sit for a second and think about it, you will see that this is totally illogical…. :-)

That said, lets now find a solution ok?

Please check again:

-Your Native Instruments online account (My products and serials -though if you got Monark through some Komplete bundle it won't appear there-)

-Your Native Access

-Your Reaktor stand alone (yes, please check again, in case you were looking at a wrong tab or at the User library section)

-and finally, your hard disc, inside the Native Instruments libraries folder, in case you deleted it accidentally

Some screenshots might be useful too.

• Maciej Repetowski

But, you know, he is “very angry now”…

So angry that we still don’t know what disappeared from where. And what the heck is Monarch ???

Maybe he is a Royalist or something ??? 🤣

I’m sorry, I’m trying to contain myself but it does not work. Some people just ask for it 😜

• Sunborn

I will grab this opportunity to add some harmless off-topic fun, it is always good to smile (while in the meantime we wait our fellow member to check the suggestions and maybe add some screenshots)…

So… every time i see this discussion today, instantly comes in my mind this old song! 😀😂

• Dani78

Oh, that's should be funny huh?! Than let me tell you, that I'm a very funny guy too. Wanna have some fun? But okay. I already got this. So you guys don#t even care, that these ****** scam people. And don't mind how ****** up it is, having the "tool" to realize a creative idea… i mean is there ANITHING creative on this board. Come'on let's have fun. you can't imagine how funny I am now…

• Dani78

And don't worry. I'm done with this ****** Native Instruments

• Maciej Repetowski
    edited June 18

I wouldn’t worry about NI stealing from you, it’s just plain daft idea.

But something was stolen for sure. Your good manners. Or have you had them in the first place?

Perhaps worry about that instead 😤

• Sunborn

@Dani78 i have offered you suggestions! Did you actually tried anything? or just complain?
    …and yes, your accusation that NI "stole" your serial, is not just funny but completely ridiculous!
    We are here to find a solution for you! We are spending hours of our life, waiting here to help you!
    Yes we made some fun too, its a public forum not a graveyard.
    But instead of sit down with us like a civilized person and try the suggestions, you are yelling and blame us!
    You are ungrateful and disrespectful and i refuse to offer you any further help until you come to your senses, apologize for this behavior and (finally) try some of the above suggestions!
    Because i am 1000% sure that your "problem" is because of something wrong that you did!
    Because it was never happened such thing before and never reported anything similar all those years.
    There are 76.267 members on this forum and you claim that this happened just to you? 😠

• Dani78

I'm already done with native instruments. that was the second and last bad experience that couldn't be worse. No sorry, excuse or anything and they really thought to have solved an issue. I even don't know what went wrong. I fixed nothing and bot interested any more. that ruined my day so hard..

This discussion has been closed.