Kontakt 7 GUI issue on Windows 11

azuresky0303
azuresky0303 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited 12:00PM in Kontakt

I'm on Windows 11.
All the windows that is somewhat related to kontakt is just unusable.
I've try using Native Access to uninstall and even using Revo Uninstaller to manually delete all files related to Kontakt, and still doesn't work.
I've test Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol. No matter it is the plugin version or the vst version, there seems to be a blank space, and outside the plugin's original frame is just cropped. In this state, the plugin is just nearly unusable. Is there any way to solve this ?

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,159 mod

I've test Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol. No matter it is the plugin version or the vst version

VST is a plugin so not entirely sure what you mean ? Are you possibly referring to the stand-alone version of Kontakt ? Else is problem the same in the stand-alone version of Kontakt ?

Else please state the make and exact model of your computer display adapter ? together with CPU model information ?

It's possible that your computer does not meet specifications for Kontakt 7 :

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    Intel Macs (i5 or higher): macOS 12, 13 or 14 (latest update)
    Apple Silicon Macs (via Rosetta 2 & natively on ARM in Standalone or in hosts that support it): macOS 12, 13 or 14 (latest update)
    Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
    Graphics hardware support for Direct 3D 11.1 (Feature Level 11_0) or higher

• azuresky0303

What I try to say is vst and stand alone version of kontakt on my computer is now broken.
    And I'm sure my computer can run kontakt, it was working OK before, but when I open my computer today it just become like this……
    all the button on the screen is clickable, and I can load instruments like normal, it just the gui got offset or something.

my computer specifications is:
    CPU AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX
    32 GB Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 Ti Laptop GPU
    Direct X version: DirectX 12
    Windows 11 Version 23H2
    Kontakt 7 (I think is the latest version, I can't get into the window that show version detail in this situation)

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,159 mod

all the button on the screen is clickable, and I can load instruments like normal, it just the gui got offset or something

Thank was something important that I think that you left out to start with.

Thank you , yes the RTX3070 Ti is far more than adequate

Try clicking F10 to see if that does anything for you

And F12 , in tab 'interface' click Reset Windows size

Also try checking zoom setting in menu View

Else if the above does not help then , I will try to look into the problem but will still have to ask you to please contact dedicated N.I. Kontakt Support

• azuresky0303

Thanks for your suggestions, but sadly none of it worked.
    I will try to contact NI support team for this

This discussion has been closed.