Purchase of Komplete bundle (upgrade from Select with keyboard)

bojen8
bojen8 Member Posts: 12 Member
edited October 22 in Komplete General

hi, i am a newbe here and i am looking to purchase the s88. i beleive it comes with kontakt select but i want to upgrade to kontakt standard. Do i need to purchase the full version of standard or can i just purchase the standard upgrade version. i am having difficulty finding answers here in australia with those selling the product

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,624 mod

You currently get a copy of Kontakt with the S series keyboards, as it says under the "Included Software" section of the product blurb here - Keyboards : Kontrol S49 / S61 / S88 : Included Software | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

The package includes Kontakt 7, Komplete 14 Select, Komplete Kontrol, and a voucher for any NI Kontakt instrument of your choice. Plus get iZotope Elements Suite, Ableton Live Lite, Hypha, Guitar Rig 7 LE, and more.

• bojen8

I under stand what it comes with in particular the komplete 14 select, but i want to upgrade to komplete 14 standard .This comes in 2 versions the full version or an upgrade version. but i am unsure if you can upgrade from 14 as i saw somewhere the upgrade can only be used from komplete 13

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Ah ok sorry, you said Kontakt rather than Komplete. If you look here it gives a price to upgrade from Komplete Select to Komplete Standard.

Bundles : Komplete 14 Standard : Pricing | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    Answer ✓

For best compare of prices and bundle content then please visit the Bundle compare page where you can always see the present prices for Bundles and Updates and Upgrades. If not already conscious about it, then take notice of the difference between the updates and the upgrades ! You can see the difference at the compare prices at the compare page ! But update is from same product tier to same tier of newer version and upgrade is from a lower product tier to a higher product tier of same or newer generation !

Also, when logged in , then you can always see price for relevant upgrade offers on the My Komplete Offers page !

Please always check product system requirements prior to any purchase or upgrading !

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,633 Expert
    edited April 9

@PoorFellow can you change the title of this post to Komplete rather than Kontakt (and it's also in the wrong forum area)?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited April 9

Done ! Sorry for not noticing myself when I answered in the above !

• bojen8

ok thanks for all your comments i need to make the decision of the s88 now as i have both the arturia keylab 61 and 88 but want to change one so as the kontakt will be easier to use on the keyboard

This discussion has been closed.