Assistive playing tools

1234568»

Comments

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 424 Pro

RichBass

+ custom user chord sets that include borrowed chords so I can quickly use secondary dominants and others

And as a part of this I would allow custom voicings too, so I could use drop 2 voicings and also include different voicings such as doubling the lead, drop 3, or whatever ones I happen to like

People have been crying out for this as long as I can remember. It's pretty ridiculous that the chord usability is so restrictive. Introducing pretty much unusable 'inversion's' only rubbed salt in the wounds..............

• JRK
    JRK Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 12

Ability to move the root note of a scale to pad 5 (or any other pad) in "keyboard mode" to allow access to a few lower notes.

• herbie
    herbie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    I would really love it if vocal recording through Machine was a key function. It's almost the one stop as is but being able to record with mixing tools ànd quality chips would be ideal.
  • alexrm1x
    alexrm1x Member Posts: 9 Member

Full TRAKTOR Integration

• Mr36
    Mr36 Member Posts: 5 Member
    • Post-sequencer MIDI variation options would be welcome.
    • And perhaps not the kind of tools this is about, but the ability to reset parameters to default e.g., ERASE+encoder (move erase modulation to shift+ERASE+encoder) would be a major assistive playing tool. 
  • Mark Oxley
    Mark Oxley Member Posts: 268 Advisor

Any chance after touch with kontrol keyboards ever working inside maschine?

• JRK
    JRK Member Posts: 7 Member

No, it isn't. It's "possible" when using the chromatic scale, but unless I'm overlooking something major, moving the root note to pad 5 effectively changes either the scale or the key, depending on how you're looking at it. NI, please add the ability to select the pad for the root note in keyboard mode.

• Tim Hostetler
    Tim Hostetler Member Posts: 36 Member

Id like to see a change on the note repeat function on the mikro mk3, it is so tough to switch between different values when switching the speeds of note repeat.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,649 Expert

Indeed, sorry! Since we cannot have custom scales, I mostly use chromatic and therefore didn’t have the need to change and move the root. However, I thought the Pad base would move the root as well. But it doesn’t.

At least the 16 Pads provide 2 octaves, but it would be more practical to be able to start the scale on a different Pad especially when playing disco style octave basses.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,826 admin

Big thanks to everyone who has shown support for this idea. Your feedback are being looked into by our product team right now. Based on your comments and votes, we'll be making some changes to this space in the upcoming weeks. So, be sure to check back later!

This discussion has been closed.