Arranger improvements

Kai_NI
Kai_NI Product Team Posts: 60 mod
edited February 15 in Share ideas for Maschine

An arrangement is what turns our musical building blocks, loops, and ideas into a full song or composition. The Maschine Arranger currently allows you to put sections onto a timeline, fill them with scenes and extend or augment them with clips.

• When you think of an Arranger improvement, what are the workflows or features you would like to see changed, updated, or added?
  • What things would you like to be able to do that you currently can’t?
  • What things do you currently like and would not want to see changed?
66 votes

Closed · Last Updated

Thank you to everyone who has supported this idea with your votes. Your feedback is currently under review by our product team.

Comments

• Toltemic
    Toltemic Member Posts: 26 Member

I had this idea a while back, 'when on arranger and you're in patterns, and you hit record- every pattern activated will get recorded and converted into clips.'

basically just rerecording midi straight into clips via patterns, like you would do with groups into patterns.

• blinkdor
    blinkdor Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Not sure if this suggestion fits best in this thread but it seems the closest to be related: I would love for the ability to hold down the record button on the controller, then when a pad or outside MIDI controller CC is engaged, playback/recording engages.

I really enjoy this workflow on the Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field, it makes hopping back and adding ideas much easier.

It’s slightly time consuming that every time I am recording new instructions to a pattern that most the time I have to go in and quantize my first hit/keystroke, because I can never perfectly land the first hit after my 4 best count-in. Being able to hold record and simply start playing I think would eliminate some clerical work.

Thank you so much!

This discussion has been closed.