There is no “maschine 2” software in the native access

Arshad Alimohammadi
Arshad Alimohammadi Member Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2023 in Maschine

After buying a second handed Maschine mk3 which had me have the dealer ''relicense'' the device I managed to register the device. Unfortunately I am not able find Maschine 2 software in the list of native access libraries. So I looked through the wizards and topics in the forum and none helped, I’ll appreciate any hint.

Best Answers

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 170 Advisor
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

IMO they don't work during weekend nor on bank holidays.

• Arshad Alimohammadi
    Answer ✓

If all of that above didn't help ,Hacked xml files are blocking the spot of Maschine 2 in Native Access.

Please go to

Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

and you should delete some xmls that are causing the conflict.but to know which ones support team should tell. In my case they had me install the support tool which gathered information on my computer (not personal).and then I sent back the information.

Answers

• Arshad Alimohammadi
    edited January 2023

I installed an older version of the program using the link below and surprisingly in spite of the fact my mac is not too old, it was installed successfully and I am able to run it up under Applications/Native instruments/Maschine 2

Maschine_2_2145_Mac.dmg - Google Drive

But the problem is I cannot still activate the program because it is not still on the native access's list.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

Big Sur: "All products require the latest update from Native Access, as well as the latest version of macOS 11."

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014900358-Compatibility-of-Native-Instruments-Products-on-macOS?_ga=2.254807885.436234766.1671878074-244481092.1671878073

There are 3 versions of NA. Sometimes a downgrade to V1 has helped with issues reported on this forum.

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 249 Pro

Do you see Maschine 2 software on https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/ (you must be logged in to view this page)?

• Arshad Alimohammadi

Thank you for your response.but the problem is not solved.I updated to Mac OS Monterey and checked:NOPE. Then I downgraded to NA V1 and still not seeing Maschine 2 . And yes I Have seen Maschine 2 for MK3 among registered products but I don't know why Native Browser Preview Library is signed as Not Registered?!!!

• Arshad Alimohammadi

Actually it has been 3days now that NI hasn't responded to my support request which is really strange.Have you guys have the experience? Is taking longer than usual for them to respond?

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 170 Advisor
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

IMO they don't work during weekend nor on bank holidays.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,668 mod

@Arshad Alimohammadi I see that my colleagues got back to you on Monday and that they are working on your case. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

• mark1
    mark1 Member Posts: 1 Member

I am experiencing exactly the same problem.No Maschine 2 Software showing in Native Access. Its been about 4 days since i contacted customer care and i have had no response at all. I`m getting very angry about it as i can not use my new Maschine Mk3.

• Arshad Alimohammadi

Hello mark1.Its good that you mentioned your problem here please do these steps as I did

If Maschine does not show at all in Native Access, first of all, please make sure you are logged in to Native Access with the correct email address where you have your products registered. 

If you have made sure you are logged in with the correct email address, please go to the following directory:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

Then delete the following .xml files:

Native Access.xml

Maschine 2.xml

Should that not help either, please go to the following article and thoroughly go through all the steps to make sure you get the desired result:

Native Access Error Message: "Activation failed...Internal error during activation"

Restart your computer and Native Access afterwards

• Arshad Alimohammadi
    Answer ✓

If all of that above didn't help ,Hacked xml files are blocking the spot of Maschine 2 in Native Access.

Please go to

Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

and you should delete some xmls that are causing the conflict.but to know which ones support team should tell. In my case they had me install the support tool which gathered information on my computer (not personal).and then I sent back the information.