2»

Comments

• derwerling
    derwerling Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
  • andyrap
    andyrap Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

In case it helps original poster, or anyone else on this thread, I thought the mappings weren’t working either until I realised you have to set the target deck for Traktor each time you use it. The state is lost each time their power cycled so both default to A. Makes sense when you remember, but caught me out loads of times!

SHIFT + DECK SELECT

then choose hotcue pads 1-4 for decks A-D

• nikinik7503
    nikinik7503 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Thats why I made a video on YouTube about why NI developers are i....ts.

You have to beg them to do what they must do. To at least support the top models from many brands.

Let's face they are Pioneer, Denon, and Rane that somehow are supported in Traktor, and guess what Rane comes from the same IN MUSIC family. Let's see the reality. Pioneer got Serato now, so Rekordbox and Serato will be like one. Who left?

Traktor , Virtual, and Denon must combine and join forces to make a strong competition against Pioneer. But what happened, NI stayed quietly, their last products are rediculus with Play and SYNC buttons? Who develop that? Fired him right away! Idi..ts!

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

Deck Select is midi button yes?

If so then send that Midi Note on Traktor Startup via the Monitor State output command.