Is there any way to reset Native Access?

appsa
appsa Member Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Hi,

I'm having lots of frustrating and mind-blowing issues with Native Access.

Is there any way to reset Native Access? Like a folder where cache files are stored etc.

I either get stuck at Activating Products splash screen or Loading Products splash screen. It takes ages for it to finally open the main window.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it with no luck. It just started at some point and some of my libraries weren't even there. Now I'm fully unable to start the Native Access because I cannot seem to get passed these splash/loading screens for unknown reason.

NI doesn't really care about my previous support ticket which has been nearly 72 hours since I requested support on another issue (requesting of manual download links for a library that I've purchased)

Thanks,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

@appsa I think I answered in other posts, I'll put it here again, just in case, there was an issue with Native Access, you can read all about it here (and comment there if you wish): A note about Native Access downtime (21.11.2022)

About the 72 hours, I think my colleagues got back to you. If you submit your request on the weekends please understand that our offices are closed on weekends. Given the amount of requests due to the sales special and the recent release, the replies can be a bit longer.

I'll close this post now.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

@appsa I think I answered in other posts, I'll put it here again, just in case, there was an issue with Native Access, you can read all about it here (and comment there if you wish): A note about Native Access downtime (21.11.2022)

About the 72 hours, I think my colleagues got back to you. If you submit your request on the weekends please understand that our offices are closed on weekends. Given the amount of requests due to the sales special and the recent release, the replies can be a bit longer.

I'll close this post now.

This discussion has been closed.