Installing Rise + Hit from Komplete 13U using NA2 - Kontakt Dependency?
Now that I have NA2 up and running successfuly - I decided to take a stab and see how it handles items from my K13U package that I have not yet installed.
When I click Install on Rise and Hit - I get this odd message:
While this appears to make some sense (on the surface) - Kontakt 6 IS fully installed and available. So....
- Why does NA2 think I don't have Kontakt installed (when it is clearly listed as such in NA2)
- A quick look into the background of Rise and Hit indicates it needed Kontakt 5.x back in the day - so I am wondering if that is what is being suggested.
After this came up - I started poking around with a few of the (older) Scarbee guitar libs and the same message pops up.
Does anyone know what will actually happen if I hit Install? What actual "required" Kontakt dependency will get installed?
To be clear - I have zero desire to allow any shred of Kontakt 5 onto this machine.
Appreciate any insight that anyone can share.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 744 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 351 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 654 Reaktor
- 228 Battery 4
- 393 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 389 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators