Hi there !
Again I don't know if it interest anyone or if anyone care about it but here is the story.
I have instrument mapping OCD and while I was extending the control mappings for Molekular which is an outstanding module in terms of versatility and was way ahead of its time in terms of modulation capability I was doing my mappings and actually never looked a some of the numerous effects available in this case Level which is available on Dsp 2 and 4. While first testing its capabilities in dsp 2 to choose my mapping logic I "enjoyed" playing with it and tried the little internal sequencer who can act on various functions. after fiddling a bit, it seemed to work as intended. I was then surprised when I arrived at Dsp 4 who contains the same Level module. Playing with it did not produce any effect like dsp 2 even with the exact same settings. to be sure I chose the serial routing in the routing matrix and checked the signal flow around to be sure I am not the problem before coming on the forum to outline this.
So I'd be just curious to know if anyone can reproduce this it is probably a very quick fix for someone who knows the drill. I compared visually the modules and with my poor technical knowledge could not see anything obvious and it is something I surely cannot fix myself Like the Filter module from Dsp 2 which was assigned to a non functioning automation ID. changing the number to the logical value of the module restore its functions but for the dsp 4 Level module this is out of my league. If any NI specialist or tester or customer ever ticked on this you probably have a reason to leave it broken I guess but if nobody figured out I think this Effect powerhouse had so much put into it, it would be so sad to have it incomplete like. Just my poor 2 cents on this.
Thank you if reading caring and more if fixing
Cheers