Hi,
I am having a problem with Native Access on my Mac. I am unable to add or install multiple library products using the “Add Product” option.
The problem occurs with several libraries, including Ferrum Free Edition and Evolution Devastator Warzone – Free Edition. When I select the appropriate product folder in Native Access, I receive the message:
“Could not add product content.”
The folders contain all the expected files, including the .nicnt/.nictnt file, Data, Documentation, Instruments, Samples and Snapshots folders.
I have already:
- granted Native Access Full Disk Access in macOS System Settings,
- checked that the library folders contain the required files,
- tried adding the products again through Add Product,
- restarted Native Access and my Mac.
The problem is not limited to one particular library; it affects multiple libraries.
Could you please help me determine why Native Access cannot recognize or add these products and advise me on the correct installation procedure?
Thank you for your help.