Hi everyone,
Native Access is unable to load my product list on my MacBook Pro. It shows:
“Loading Products Failed – Something went wrong loading your products.”
If I choose “Continue With Empty Library” and try to refresh, I get:
“Something went wrong while refreshing your products.”
I’m using macOS 26.6.2, Native Access 3.26.0 and NTKDaemon 1.32.0. I have already reinstalled Native Access and NTKDaemon, restarted the Mac, signed out and back in, and checked Full Disk Access. The problem persists.
I examined the logs in the support file. Native Access connects to the daemon, and the login, access-token and user-info steps succeed. However, the daemon fails when retrieving my owned products. The relevant entry in daemon.log is:
“Unable to retrieve owned products with error input string cannot be interpreted as UUID must contain exactly 32 hex digits”
This is followed by “Refresh resulted in no products” and “ProductListRefreshFailedEvent”. Native Access subsequently reports “The cache is not ready yet” and “CACHENOTREADY retries exhausted”.
I have already sent the complete support file to NI Support and am waiting for their analysis. I don’t know whether the invalid UUID originates in my account data, the API response or the daemon’s processing of that response.
Has anyone else encountered this specific UUID error? If so, did you find out what caused it and how it was resolved?
I would appreciate any insight. I don’t want to remove or reinstall my libraries while Native Access cannot load the product list at all.