For example, when I load Ozone 11 as an insert in the mix bus in Nuendo 13 and activate the wizard (at the top, the coloured ring with the two white dots), and once it’s finished, the DAW freezes. I don’t know if this only happens in Nuendo or in other DAWs as well.
We only recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. We never had any problems with this in Windows 10! The freeze means that any command entered afterwards isn’t executed until about a minute later, and when we try to shut down Nuendo, the DAW no longer shuts down properly.
I reckon this isn’t a Native Instruments issue, as it used to work fine, and Microsoft is well known for this sort of ‘nonsense’ – where, after updates, things in the studio no longer work as they did before, and Microsoft always seems to make a right mess of crap!
Does anyone else in the studio have the same problem and know the solution? We haven’t been able to find anything online so far.