Hi,
I was having no issues yesterday to log-in to Native Access, and downloading libraries. But today It won't log me in, it keeps giving me a message that it cannot log me in. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, deleted the NTKDaemon file, ..etc. Restarted my PC, tried to login again, but still the issue is not fixed.
I would like to input some serial numbers of new libraries I purchased, and download them, this issue is not allowing me to do that, please let me know if there is an issue on the Server side of things, so I don't waste more time trying to fix the issue on my end. Especially since NA was working fine yesterday on this same PC.
If there is anything that can help me fix this problem on my side, please give me instructions to do that. Otherwise please let me know if the issue is from Native Instruments Side of things, (Server, or other issue) so I don't waste my time dealing with it , and just wait for a fix from your side.
Thanks,