I downloaded this loop from looperman. I placed the enable loop on 4 bars the full length of the loop. The loop plays once I first start the song but after it reaches the end of the four bars and starts over the loop does not play again, all I get is silence with my drums playing. May you all teach me how to stop this from happening?
Also, my Hi-Hits go in and out while they are playing. I have it on a basic 1/8th patter straight through and it skips notes all the time. I don't hear wat I officially got until I export the track. This only happens to my hi-hats. This makes it hard to add more to my hi hats because I can't hear all the notes. Its like its a different pattern than wat I put down. May you all please help me with this too?