Hello everyone,
when I try to open Reaktor 6 in FL Studio, it only opens in a small window that I can't seem to resize… (No wonder I ended up not using it lol)
But it opens in a properly sized window in the standalone version.
Please help…
Have you tried following the various solutions suggested on the FL Studio forum here ?
.
The Reaktor window in the plugin version can be resized when in EDIT mode by dragging the lower right corner of the window.
I don't have an Edit button… And I can't find any solution online :( Guess I'll have to give it up then…
I couldn't find any solutions to this exact problem…
@zenith0o If you only have Reaktor Player you won't have the EDIT button but you can access a few parameters here:
Maybe that can help. I'll report this to the responsible team. Have you contacted support already? If not please do so: https://support.native-instruments.com/support/home