Native Acces get stuck while downloading Komplete 13
With great pleasure I bought Komplete 13. The download is unfortunately not smooth and as expected. Large files and libraries (anything above 8GB) are slow in download. Or in most cases: nothing is downloaded.
- When you click 'Install All' in Native Acces: after more than 24 hours there where 3 libraries installed. And all current downloads are frozen.
- If I manually install by library, the major libraries also freeze during download. (Even after several hours of waiting.)
Am I patient? Yes, because the Mac has been downloading for over 24 hours and I'm not even at a quarter, of the complete Komplete yet.
- I'm on a direct LAN internet-connection with 1gb upload/download on a fiber-network.
- Native Acces downloads go to an external (2tb) Samsung SSD.
- I'm on a iMac with SSD.
My questions for the forum:
- Is the NI server really very slow?
- So 'Install All' is actually not possible because the downloads freeze? And is downloading everything manually the solution?
- And what about the big libraries? How to download them, if there are freeze?
Thank you very much for all your input and answers.
All the best from the Netherlands.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 17 Welcome
- 266 Hangout
- 44 NI News
- 114 Tech Talks
- 496 Native Access
- 2.6K Komplete
- 309 Komplete General
- 553 Komplete Kontrol
- 963 Kontakt
- 283 Reaktor
- 86 Battery 4
- 163 Guitar Rig & FX
- 118 Massive X & Synths
- 103 Other Software & Hardware
- 1.3K Maschine
- 11 Sampling Room
- 1.4K Traktor
- 1.2K Traktor Software & Hardware