Overmap the XDJ-700 with TRAKTOR PRO 3

Options
DJBoni
DJBoni Member Posts: 39 Member
edited October 2022 in Share Ideas for Traktor Pro

Please build in the option to overmap the XDJ-700 with TRAKTOR PRO 3!

I desperately want to replace the default Absolute Tempo Fader mode in my XDJ-700's with the Relative Tempo Fader mode available in TRAKTOR as explained there > How to Overmap the CDJ 3000 with TRAKTOR PRO 3.

But this is yet not possible with the XDJ-700. 😕

See screenshot.

5 votes

Closed · Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• DJBoni
    Options

Actually what i want most on my Pioneer XDJ-700's is to be able to activate "Soft Takeover", which is also possible for the CDJ-3000's, see screenshot where I framed the option in red...

• DJBoni
    Options

Can somebody tell me if this is possible or not wit the Pioneer XDJ-700? If not, i stop searching and can only hope Native Instruments makes it possible in the future.

I find it weird NI as the only chose one for unchangeable "Hard Takeover" as standard on the Pioneer XDJ-700, where Pioneer's own Recordbox software has standard unchangeable "Soft Takeover', as well Virtual DJ and algoriddim's djay software.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    Options

Thank you for submitting this idea. Unfortunately it didn't receive enough votes over the allotted time. We're closing the post.

Note that our ideas section doesn't reflect the Traktor team's backlog. Even if this idea hasn't been brought up to the team at this time, that doesn't mean it'll never be implemented in the future.

For more info about how your feedback reaches NI, please have a look here.

This discussion has been closed.