Is there any difference between KOMPLETE 13 and KOMPLETE 13 Upgrade for KSelect?

jimhou
jimhou Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited June 2022 in Komplete General

I bought the KOMPLETE 13 Upgrade for KSelect few days ago. But I saw that there is no discount for me to buy KOMPLETE 13 Ultimate by using Upgrade for KOMPLETE 8-13. So I come up with a question up there.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert
    Answer ✓

There is no difference between K13 and K13 Upgrade for KS, except that you need to have Komplete Select (or maybe some other SW/HW) as Base Product to be able to use it.

It is possible to upgrade from K13 Upgrade to K13U or K13U CE.

Have you activated K13 Upgrade licence? Is it listed at your NI account? Can you install K13 plugins/content using Native Access?

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert
    Answer ✓

There is no difference between K13 and K13 Upgrade for KS, except that you need to have Komplete Select (or maybe some other SW/HW) as Base Product to be able to use it.

It is possible to upgrade from K13 Upgrade to K13U or K13U CE.

Have you activated K13 Upgrade licence? Is it listed at your NI account? Can you install K13 plugins/content using Native Access?

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,108 admin

Just like Kubrak mentioned, you need to make sure to activate your K13 upgrade license.

Once that's done the website should display your upgrade path accordingly ;)

• jimhou
    jimhou Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you.

I found that I can upgrade from K13 Upgrade to K13U today.

I guess it just need more time for administration to confirm something.

Whatever, thanks a lot for reply.