Maschine x Pro Tools

mason drielling
mason drielling Member Posts: 65 Member

I’ve seen plenty of videos on routing sounds out of the Maschine plugin, but I’m trying to do the opposite. I need to route multiple Pro Tools tracks into a single instance of the Maschine plugin, which is inserted on an aux track. Specifically, I want to sum four different bus tracks from Pro Tools into four different Maschine tracks, using the Input 1 L+R, Input 2 L+R, Input 3 L+R, and Input 4 L+R within Maschine.

Is it possible to send these Pro Tools tracks into Maschine as separate inputs, and if so, how do I go about setting it up? Any tips or workarounds would be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately this is not possible, looks like the way you do it is the best possible.

Answers

• mason drielling
    mason drielling Member Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 18

+ When I open Maschine 2 as a plugin on an aux track in pro tools, Input 1 L+R is automatically works for any audio that is already routed to that pro tools track. It goes all the way out through External 1.

Thats why I'm wondering if I can utilize Input 2 L+R, Input 3 L+R and Input 4 L+R as well. Instead of having multiple instances of Maschine 2 open for each of 4 busses. Just have one Maschine plugin with 4 inputs.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately this is not possible, looks like the way you do it is the best possible.