How do I reach a live person to help me with a Komplete Kontrol technical issue?

CaG
CaG Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited September 12 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello. Komplete Kontrol has suddenly stopped working on my computer. I have tried troubleshooting in every way that I can think of: opening from the instrument folder. Opening from the Native Instruments Ap. Making sure all my updates on both my computer and for NI are up to date. Closing aps. Shutting down my computer. How can I reach a live person to help me? Thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 367 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello CaG, sorry for that, sometimes this can happen when there is no free agent available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have been caused.

I created a ticket for you and sent you an email asking for more information about the issue, please check you inbox and let me know about the details about the issue so we can help you further to solve that.

I hope this helps☺️

Answers

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 323 Pro

Did you put in a support ticket on the NI website?

• CaG

Thanks. No. I tried. I clicked on product support. Clicked on Komplete. Then chatted… but it was AI and it didn't get me anywhere except to more frustration. Do you know anywhere I might go to easily file a support ticket?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,916 mod
    edited September 12

Did you do the when using N.I. with Mac must do ? : ALL NI apps including NTK Daemon must have full disk access. : How to Enable Full Disk Access on mac OS and disks must be of correct format : Notes on Network Drives and Disk Formats

Otherwise : N.I. Komplete Kontrol Support

At the page N.I. Komplete Kontrol Support be sure to scroll down to page bottom to see if there is a log-in request , if there is then log-in, then at next page again scroll down and small blue chat box ought to occur within 15 seconds. Then write in chat box and when getting suggestions then select did not help when it didn't,that ought to bring you on to either chat with human or open a ticket. (You need to use a browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

There has been introduced chat support for some assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care

• CaG

Thanks for this. I do appreciate your trying to help! I'd tried before, but just tried again… just in case. Unforunately, I again experienced only an absolutely maddening experience. The AI asks if it helped, I say no. It asks if I want a live person, I say yes. It tells me I just have to answer a few questions. I do— I say it's for help with product support—then it loops back and does NOT put me through to someone live! I just don't understand how this can be so difficult to reach someone for help.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,916 mod

Sorry about that , I am not exactly sure where it all fails. Alas then me not being a N.I. employee then all I can do is to tag someone customer Care for you and then hope that the person can help you get in contact with support.

@Mert_NI could you please assist CaG ?

• CaG

That's so nice of you. Thank you so much for trying for me!

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 367 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello CaG, sorry for that, sometimes this can happen when there is no free agent available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have been caused.

I created a ticket for you and sent you an email asking for more information about the issue, please check you inbox and let me know about the details about the issue so we can help you further to solve that.

I hope this helps☺️