I'm locked out of my Izotope account. Says contact support. NO way to contact support.

flexoffset
flexoffset Member Posts: 6 Member
edited August 23 in Other Software & Hardware

I used my izotope login (yes my IZOTOPE and not Native-Instruments login) and the password that successfully works failed to work on the isotope site and after a few tries I am locked out - I cannot log in. The kicker is it says contact support. …. There is no way to contact support. I'm asking nicely for someone with a pulse at izotope / ni or ****** ever it is to please help get my account login sorted. There is literally NO way to contact izotope.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• flexoffset
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. If it helps someone: Click 'forgot password', wait for the email, and make a new password.

Answers

• flexoffset
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. If it helps someone: Click 'forgot password', wait for the email, and make a new password.

• spindizzy
    spindizzy Member Posts: 50 Helper

It still hasn't resolved the whole 'No Izotope Support' issue.

Actually the whole of NI support, as in logging a ticket seems to have been hidden now.

Is 'no support' the new support model?

I'm trying to track down the answer to how to get AudioLens to work when Rogue Amoeba ACE doesn't actually install and is required but there is no discernable path to Izotope or NI support.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,916 mod

Link for iZotope 'other' software support (not Ozone and not RX) is here .

Generally it is/has been a problem that it is hard to discern between if you are logging in at the izotope site or if you are logging in at the Native Instruments site and browser automatically tries to log in at iZotope as if it were on the NI site so it fills in the NI password. Further more then when you fill in the right iZotope credentials and logs in then you browser will ask if you want to auto-update password and if you say yes then it will wrongly store the iZotope password in the place of the NI password since the browser to begin with thinks that you are logged in at the NI site .

Yes , it is really messy, but if you are tired of having to try to control it all then using same email and password at both sites is the easy fix for that one. Using same password at more sites security wise is normally considered a very bad idea , because of some places will try to steal your password (honey pots offering stuff to make you sign up to steal your always used password) , or places with poor security could have stolen your password, however in this case with NI and iZotope being trustworthy and also only two sites then problem is lesser than if using same password many places.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,530 Expert

I don't know what you guys are doing, but if I search Google for 'izotope support' the first result is a link to the iZotope support page.

Alternatively I can go directly to the iZotope site, click on the account/login icon (the little 'human' icon on the right) and see Customer Support.

Yet another option - scroll down to the bottom of their front page, and under the heading Useful Links is Product Support.

So…. there are multiple ways to contact support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

My colleagues got back to you 11 hours after you submitted the request. There's a chat availble for NI products. If there's no chat agent available, it's turned into an email request.

• Jaime.Hazan
    Jaime.Hazan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I'm in the same situation. I attempted to login to my izotope account, which I believe has a subscription on it. after several attempts to login, I was told account locked. When I try to find support, the only way to obtain it depends on if you're logged in or not. So, in my case, since I can't login, there's not way to obtain support. Also, when I attempt to login from the NI Native Access, it merely sends me to the Izotope website, once again, prompting me to login for support, again, the nice red bar telling me that I'm locked out. This is ******. I gave you/give you my money since iterations of kontakt dating back to version 8. Now, you acquire a company and decide to ignore tech support required to utilize the plugins that I've grown to rely on.

So, in order to get help, they prompt you to login, and look at that - my account is locked. Leaving me in the equivalent to a Basic problem

10 ?" What now"

20 Goto 10

99 End!