Is everything in 'Komplete Start' already included in 'Komplete 14 Ultimate'?

Guitarbinge86
Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 58 Member

There are a few VST's in the "free" section that look interesting and that I do not believe I have come across yet, though I own 'Komplete ultimate 14.' Instead of letting me just add them to my account and download; it says I have to download 'Komplete Start'. If I do that would everything I already own, that's in 'K. Start' be doubled and native access? (Ex. 'Analog Dreams') I don't want to see a bunch of duplicates. Or, is there a more ideal way of obtaining these few instruments? ('Hypha', 'Irish Harp', & 'Yangqin') Any help would be great. Thanks

Best Answer

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 529 Guru
    Answer ✓

I have Komplete 14 Standard and in my Native Access it lists Analog Dreams only once - even if I also had a Komplete Start installed before I got Standard. Within "My products and serials" I have Analog Dreams (and all Komplete Start products) listed separately.

Answers

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 529 Guru
    Answer ✓

I have Komplete 14 Standard and in my Native Access it lists Analog Dreams only once - even if I also had a Komplete Start installed before I got Standard. Within "My products and serials" I have Analog Dreams (and all Komplete Start products) listed separately.

• Guitarbinge86
    Guitarbinge86 Member Posts: 58 Member

Okay, thank you for the help