Reaktor Users Online Meeting

Antharia
Antharia Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
edited 12:01PM in Reaktor

The idea just came to me. So I'm hurrying to write this post before I tell myself it's bad, or that there's no way I'm going to deal with it.

Would any Reaktor users be up for a videoconference meeting?

I've organized this kind of event before and tested the following format. Those who want to present something, a project, a question, a video... in less than 5 minutes. Then we discuss it together. So we prepare a list of presentations for a discussion lasting around 2 hours.

If events like this already exist, now's the time to share the info.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Studiowaves
    Studiowaves Member Posts: 630 Advisor

I've used zoom for meetings, it's pretty flawless. Seems NI should host a zoom party once in a while.

• Deelighter
    Deelighter Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am so interested ! Can t wait to see what we will discuss

• Studiowaves

Well, Reaktor has solved all of my audio needs. I play in a surround sound studio with 6 speakers and a sub woofer. So i custom made a surround sound room simulator right off the bat. Made a guitar humbucking simulator that's real nice. So I set and play in a wonderful sounding room with a very clean guitar sound. I was able to pull that off in core because I was into electronics for many years and core programming uses modules that act just like the real analog world of electronics. I couldn't believe my eyes after a friend turned me on to it. I had no idea a company would even make something like that. I knew right away what to do with it, sounds like this is all new to you. So tell us, now that you have Reaktor, what would you like to use it for.

• Antharia

I think that once we have 5 people interested, we'll be able to set a date.
    I wrote a post on the Reaktor Facebook community. We'll wait a bit.
    Feel free to share the info.

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 525 Pro

Nice. 👍

Always interesting to hear what people do with this.

• Antharia

There are Reaktor users on Facebook who are interested too.

Could you share your time zone with me, so that I can find a time slot that suits as many people as possible?

Thank you

• yogevf
    yogevf Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

im interested too.

ill be happy to hear an update about this meeting on Facebook, coz i rarely come to this forum .

cheers

• Antharia
  • Antharia

I'm copy/pasting here what i wrote to a facebook user :

In my humble experience, I prefer to choose a subject for the second session. I don't want to impose a topic on the participants for the first one, so we'll decide on a topic together for the eventual second meeting.

What do you think ?

• Studiowaves

Gee, I thought it was Negative Nerds.lol

This discussion has been closed.