[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

Options

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,625 Expert
    Options

GForce M-Tron MKII VST3 Update (PC)

Update for the M-Tron MKII plugin that adds VST3 compatibility for the PC library version only. There is currently no VST3 version offered for Mac only VST2 but if a version is ever released an updated Mac library will also be released.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Now Available: IK Multimedia SampleTron 2

IK Multimedia SampleTron 2 now available. Full control over all 3 track controls however there are these macro controls:

These master Attack/Release controls are GUI macro controls and sem to link direct to the track attack/release controls but do not offer host automation so cannot be controlled from NKS. However, the individual layer controls are available.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Now Available: GForce M-Tron Pro IV + Expansions NKS Library

A completely overhauled and updated library from the original M-Tron Pro release. This updated library is for the new M-Tron Pro IV and offers a full controller map, banks for all expansions, fully tagged files pulled direct from the new M-Tron preset browser with upgrade paths for previous M-Tron Pro NKS Library owners.

Supports both PC/Mac and VST3

• James Steele
    James Steele Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Hey Jason... was wondering if you have considered NKS libraries for some of the native UA VIs like Waterfall B3, Opal, PolyMax, etc? Granted it might be a hassle buying them. Although there's currently a way to get PolyMAX for free, if it's still going on. I'll email you the details.

• Home Studio
    Home Studio Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Polymax is free on pluginboutique

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,799 mod
    Options
  • James Steele
    James Steele Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'm relatively new to third party NKS libraries, so wasn't aware of that! Found it last night. :)

• JesterMgee
    edited August 2023
    Options

Now Available: Halion Sonic 7 NKS for Cubase \ VST Live

After some requests and investigation there is now a new version of the Halion Sonic library available for users who only have the Cubase/VST Live version. One of the difficult things with Halion is there is Halion 7, Halion Sonic 7 and Halion Sonic SE, all different plugins and each also offers different bundles of instruments with different software so it's quite a minefield especially figuring out what comes with what.

Halion Sonic 7 Cubase / VST Live Edition is supplied with the following libraries:

• Flux
    • Trip
    • Verve
    • Halion Sonic SE Artist
    • Halion Sonic SE Basic
    • Halion Sonic SE Hybrid
    • Halion Sonic SE Pro

These are now included in a single library bundle and I also have this done for the full Halion 7 if there is interest for Halion 7, PM me

• JesterMgee
    edited August 2023
    Options

Update: WA Production / CubicAudio Ascension [VST3]

Ascension and all expansions have been updated for VST3 compatibility for both PC and Mac. Additionally, an additional expansion is also available "Factory 03".

For M1 compatibility you need to be running v1.5.1 of Ascension and will need the latest NKS library files. There are separate files included for PC and Mac as the plugin differs between systems and needs specific system library files which are both included, just unzip the ones needed.

Previous owners of the VST2 version have a small update cost for the factory library but all expansion libraries have been added to your download area for free. The previous VST2 files are no longer available in the download area, however if required just PM me.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Update: Tone2 Gladator VST3 Update

Update now available for Tone2 Gladiator adding VST3 compatibility which supports the latest Gladiator 4 version. Have also updated the template a little adding filter controls to the first page and additional mod controls at the end of the template.

Also changed the plugin name to simply "Gladiator" instead of the proceeded version number and updated artwork for the NKS browser.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Update: Tone2 Icarus 2.5 VST3 Update

Update now available for the latest 2.5 version of Icarus which updates the following:

• Reprocessed all presets with new folder structure for updated VST3 compatibility. Requires Icarus 2.5 or later
    • Migrated tagging (done by hand) of previous library over to new library
    • Changed Product name in NKS browser from "Icarus 2" to "Icarus" 
    • Updated artwork files (windows users just choose replace folders, mac users need to "merge" folders but update files
    • Added 160+ new presets from 2.5 update which can be found under bank "Icarus 2.5" 
    • Added "Demo" banks for new list of demo files
    • Updated controller template to be more intuitive and offers access to more controls such as mod controls, drum lane controls
    • Controller reference list available in PDF
  • JesterMgee
    Options

Update: Tone2 Nemesis 3 VST3

Update for the NKS library for Tone2 Nemesis 3 to add VST3 compatibility. All presets resaved with tagging imported from previous release and an additional 100 presets added from the latest Nemesis update. Also includes updated controller map that should be more intuitive and adds matrix controls.

• Aaron McPherson
    Aaron McPherson Member Posts: 24 Helper
    Options

Hi, the website keeps logging me out when I navigate to the product page for Icarus 2. My user ID is amcpherson. I'm sorry to post in a public forum, but clicking on the Contact Me gives an error: too many redirects. This doesn't seem to happen with other product pages.

• JesterMgee
    Options

Try from a desktop browser and clear the browser cache or hold CTRl/OPTION and refresh the page. No idea why the contact page wouldn’t be working, that’s never been an issue before.

• Aaron McPherson
    Aaron McPherson Member Posts: 24 Helper
    Options

I tried that and am still getting the problem. Doesn't happen with the Gladiator, Nemesis or Rayblaster pages, just the Icarus one.