New Bug? Several products show up in Native Access as 'Cancelled'

Options
saarang007
saarang007 Member Posts: 11 Member

Hey folks,

Today when I opened up Native Access, I found these products (screenshot attached) as 'Cancelled'. Now I do not own these products so it does not matter much I guess but I worry if this is some server / security issue and if other products (which I own) will be affected soon.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

If anyone from NI is looking into this already, please make sure the products which are owned by the users are not affected. Also, most of would like such products to be removed from this screen and show only the products which we actually own.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 285 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@saarang007 Hey! This is a known bug, we're patching this with the next release. Thanks for flagging!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    edited May 8
    Options

@saarang007 After checking your account it looks like you had a Komplete Now subscription at some point, that was either not renewed or cancelled. Komplete Now is now defunct and turned into the Komplete 360 bundles: Which Products Are Included with NI 360 Essentials / Plus / Pro?

So, no worries, you will not get cancelled products that you own, these are just the remains of a cancelled subscription.

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 285 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@saarang007 Hey! This is a known bug, we're patching this with the next release. Thanks for flagging!

• saarang007
    Options

Cool!
    Thanks for the update.

• Badspike
    Badspike Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Yep having the same problem. I can't download the added 360 release material. When is the next update?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Badspike Please get in touch with our support here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

• Badspike
    Badspike Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi I've sent support a case and haven't had a response yet. I feel like I've been misled. I signed up for the new 360 program and that's not what I have received. I'm more than annoyed at this point!

• saarang007
    Options

The latest update seems to have fixed the issue but 'Relay' is still visible in the library.