How to access missing libraries?

Options
eamaine
eamaine Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

I went into a logic project today to do some work and all of my libraries that use Kontakt are missing, when I go through the troubleshooting steps in logic it says that the files are not installed on this computer. I keep my libraries on a external hard drive. I went into native instruments and the libraries do not appear. I tried enabling legacy libraries in preferences to no luck. Any ideas on what I should do? Any help is appreciated

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,160 mod
    Options

Hello,

so you opened native access and there is no library to install, and if you check online in your account under the "my products" page you see all your products with the same log in data?

• eamaine
    Options

Yeah, I opened Native Access and a few of libraries were there, but a ton are missing. I tried to add the serial number like you suggested from the “my products” page but nothing happens.

• Uwe303
    edited May 5
    Options

you can´t reenter serials if they where already applied. Please try the xml file stuff described here:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000166958-My-Product-is-Missing-in-Native-Access

• eamaine
    Options

I cannot seem to find this folder anywhere to access the xml file. Are there any other ideas?

• Uwe303
    Options

it must be there, maybe its called a bit different depending on your language, but the common files folder is in the program folder - but you can also use the file search of your file browser, just enter NativeAccess.xml and search for it

• eamaine
    Options

I have searched the entire mac as described above and it comes up with zero results.

• Uwe303
    edited May 6
    Options

Ok then that's maybe the issue, native access can't write the file maybe. Try to give full disk access to all native instruments apps.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415601248657-How-to-Enable-Full-Disk-Access-on-macOS

• eamaine
    Options

I followed the steps to give access, but I'm still having the same issues and still cannot find NativeAccess.xml

• Uwe303
    Options

What mac os version do you use?

• eamaine
    Options

My computer automatically updated to Sonoma 14.4.1