Traktor 3 Pro / Calibration failed

Options
MakronHH
MakronHH Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Due to a move, I had to dismantle my perfectly running Traktor Audio 6 timecode system (2x Technics 1210 MKII + Xone:62 with Win10) and rebuild it in the new apartment. Even though I haven't changed anything in the system, even the cables are the same, I can no longer get the tractor to run properly. I've tried everything possible, even reinstalling, but the error remains the same.

As soon as I start the vinyl I get the error messages:

• Calibration failed, check needles and record (what should I check? there is nothing to check)
  • Low Timecode Quality: check source (I can't explain any errors here either, since I haven't changed anything)
  • Low Input: check phono/line settings
  • The speed of the MP3 always jumps back and forth between - and + 10% (probably due to the lack of calibration)
  • The load indicator is almost at the stop (that shouldn't be the case, there should only be a small deflection)
  • The sound output is totally overdriven and way too loud, even though the gain is almost at zero.

Does anyone have an idea what's wrong? I'm totally desperate because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere and I urgently need to get the system up and running again.

I also took a few pictures.

Best Answer

• Heboracing2
    Heboracing2 Member Posts: 20 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

The problem is your Buffersize. Change to 512 click calibrate again and the problem is solved!!! Trust me ;)

Answers

• Heboracing2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The problem is your Buffersize. Change to 512 click calibrate again and the problem is solved!!! Trust me ;)

• MakronHH
    Options

I don't understand that because I didn't change anything in the settings, but you're right. Thank you very much, I would never have thought of that. It's working as it should again.

• Heboracing2
    Options

yes i know this. Sometimes in the club i have the same Problem but only under windows. But now you know the problem and how you fixed it.

• MakronHH
    Options

Yes, I won't forget that again. Thank you.