All my instrument update installations are failing.

Options
Marc Farmer
Marc Farmer Member Posts: 5 Member

After I downloaded the Utopia Library, NA updated to what I assume is the latest version. Since then, I have not been able to update my NI Instruments. All installs fail with a message that says you might need to grant full disk access to NA and NKT Daemon, Both application already have full disk access.

I submitted a support ticket, but the initial reply did not have a link to the support tool, which they asked me to run and send in the report. I replied that there was no link, and in the second response, they sent a link, but it does not work. Its just a folder and a couple of files, no application to download.

So in the mean time, is there something else that I can check as to why my installs are failing?

I'm using an M1 Mac mini on Ventura.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• databass
    databass Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

I tried to copy paste the link I was sent but as with everything around here …. I get an error message telling me I need to be around here longer before I can do that ??????/

you should check if you have private relay turned on in iCloud . that solved it for me

this was the same issue id been having for the longest time and thankfully this fixed it for me so im just copying and pasting the response I received . hope it helps you

• Marc Farmer
    Marc Farmer Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Unfortunately it did not fix it. Thanks for trying, I really appreciate it.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,121 mod
    edited April 26
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , do you have a link to a support tool for this frustrated user ? (M1 Mac mini on Ventura) (lacks a working support tool download link despite having being sent link from support twice ?)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Options

Seems that @Marc Farmer managed to download it and is already in conversation with my colleagues. Everything about the support tool is included in this article we sent out along with it: How to Use the NI Support Tool