Upgrade to Kontakt V7.7

Options
FredDD
FredDD Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

Hi,

My current version of Kontakt is V7.6.1. Some instruments (Etheral Earth for example) don't work this version. I'm asked to upgrade to V7.7. But Native Access doesn't allow me to upgrade...

How can i do ? someone can help me ?

Thanks !

Fred

Tagged:

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,241 mod
    Options

But Native Access doesn't allow me to upgrade

What do you mean ? Are there any error messages ? What is your OS version and what is your Native Access version ?

• FredDD
    Options

Yes i have an error message :

• FredDD
    Options

my os is Windows 10.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,082 Guru
    edited April 24
    Options

Fred

What is the exact version of Native Access you are using?

If you are still using the super old Native Access version 1 series (with a white colored UI) that will be huge factor here.

You need to ditch V1 and get onto Native Access 2 (v3.10.3 - as of today)

Update when you can.

VP

• FredDD
    Options

my version of native access is 3.10.3....

• FredDD
    Options

No one here to help me? 😥 I'm still stucked with Kontakt 7.6.1… and native access doesn't propose any update….

Native Acces 3.10.3

Windows 10

• Oscar Morante
    Oscar Morante Member Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Have you tried reinstalling? I’m running on mac but it works fine. Also make sure your DAW is getting the plugins from the normal places and not an old version of Kontakt from somewhere else.

• FredDD
    Options

Yes, i tried reintalling several times… and still the same problem

• Oscar Morante
    Options

did you install the latest version of native access?

• Oscar Morante
    Options

it must be that your daw is loading stuff from a plugin folder that has the old version.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,241 mod
    edited April 28
    Options

No one here to help me?

Sorry but there are literally thousands of threads and issues in a forum such as this. When answering someone like e.g. me then click the quote button below post , so that when you include that then the person (e.g. me) will be notified !

Otherwise , just for starters then exit/close Native Access try and see if you can install and activate this version of Kontakt 7 ! : KONTAKT 7.8.1 (in case of a download problem then log-in into Google and try again) , If you can install that version then see if that will let you update further later !

Else try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending Kontakt product XML) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps .

If the above doesn't help then contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support

There has been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend !