Maschine 2.18 is out now!

Options

Comments

• Citipunk
    Citipunk Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

is there a way to roll back to 2.17, if 2.18 turns out to be unusable at the moment ?

• Citipunk
    Citipunk Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

sounds very familiar, just like the broken D&D features in KOMPLETE KONTROL's update from 2.x to 3.x .

• Lladnar
    Lladnar Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I updated and need a download for the previous version immediately. The preset I made for Maschine imbedded in Cakewalk sounds completely different than it did before. It's a tactile experiment and the touch sensitivity is completely broken and the effects sound off. What's worse is that I also installed all the new updates for the effects included with Komplete Ultimate and not sure if one or more of them is the culprit. It seems most likely to be the Maschine 2.18 update. Can we get a link to rollback???

• Nils
    Nils Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Until now, when you assigned a scale factor to your display, Maschine ignored it. On a high resolution screen it was very hard to read anything on the Maschine UI.
    Now I can finally use Maschine without almost pressing my nose against the monitor. Maschine was nearly unusable for me because of that.

• OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 141 Pro
    Options

Is this update supposed to show in native access? It isn't in mine.

• Rico010
    Rico010 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

Seems like Maschine is in maintenance mode. No major development. So sad… hopefully Maschine+ online service will not be dropped until 2030. At least it is a great sequencer/mixer for DAWless composition

• phillipadsmith
    phillipadsmith Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Did this fix the issue I reported (and confirmed by NI) when trying to record an external mic input into Maschine loaded as an AU plug-in in Logic? Ticket 4230427?

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 63 Helper
    Options

I stand corrected…. I just got home and was able to verify what is on my computer. I got the e-mail this morning that 2.18 was available for download, however this update was available for download already and I had no idea this was what was causing my issue. The drag and drop issue definitely had to be from 2.18, I had no problem previous to this.

My system is a Macbook Pro M2 , OS Ventura 13.6.6.

I haven't noticed anything else at this point….hopefully there is a hot fix soon

• Tonelover2
    Tonelover2 Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Is the update supposed to be in native access?
    It isn't in mine.

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 63 Helper
    Options

@Tonelover2, check and make sure you didn't already update. I'm not sure if the update has been removed due to issues with the update. I updated when the new version initially showed in my NA but I just received the email today…..

• Tonelover2
    Tonelover2 Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

@Tigersharc will do!

Thanks!

• sacer11
    sacer11 Member Posts: 52 Helper
    Options

I am still on Maschine 2.16 - hope you can also soon fix the plugin loading time issue

This discussion has been closed.