Maschine software hangs while previewing kits - Bug (KBDSW-6977)

1235»

Answers

• NewAux
    NewAux MontanaMember Posts: 6 Sine

I'm a new user and I don't have an extensive catalog of projects - just stuff that I've saved as I've been learning. But now that you mention it, some of those I haven't been able to open.

• Necutan
    Necutan Member Posts: 6 Sine

Yeah, i figured out, that when you switched to 2.14 you can't open projects made on 2.15. Good that i asked for any inconveniences or things to keep in mind in my previous post :-)

So we have to wait...

• paulyminogue
    paulyminogue GermanyMember Posts: 26 Sine

So I bought the Mother Board and the Young Phantom Expansion today. I had to downgrade to 2.14.7 because of the NKS Preview Bug on the M1.

Mother Maschine Kits are Loading correct.

Young Phantom Expansion is not loading any kind of the Kits. Is it because I don't have the latest Maschine update? ^^

• NEKAYBAAW
    NEKAYBAAW Member Posts: 2 Noise

So, this still hasn't been rectified?????? WTH is the Project Manager doing to fix this issue?

• paulyminogue
    paulyminogue GermanyMember Posts: 26 Sine

Hey do you have new Informations for users who have Problems with M1?

Could you figured something out?

Thank you

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 1,094 mod

@paulyminogue This specific issue will be addressed in the next Maschine / Komplete Kontrol update. We can't share any date at the moment. For now the best workaround is to downgrade. If you bought some products that do not work when downgrading, you should be able to return them and get a refund. Let me know if you need anything else.

• Horace
    Horace Member Posts: 1 Noise
    edited August 2

Hello Everyone, I am experiencing the exact same issue you have described. The Maschine software freezes while browsing/previewing sounds. I then have to force quit the application because the spinning ball just hangs there until I do. My software was migrated via Time Machine. However, upon experiencing these issues, I did reinstall the software via Native Access without successfully resolving the problem. Additionally, I am using the UAD Apollo Twin as my sound card. However, I experience the same exact issue when using the built-in system audio sound card. I am running Maschine 2.15.2 on a MacBook Pro (M1 Pro Chipset) macOS Monterey 12.5.

I am about to rollback to Maschine version 2.14.7 as @Jeremy_NI suggested to others. I'll let you know if this fixes my issue. Hopefully, NI will let us know once they have resolved the issue and provide an updated version of the software.

-H

***Just a quick update to my earlier post... Rolling back my software to the previous version (2.14.7) worked for me. As others mention, I am not able to open projects created with version 2.15, but that should be resolved when NI release the next version correcting the problems with version 2.15.***