Why does my Traktor Pro 3 doesn't play any track on my new Lenovo Yoga Slim?

Options
Sascha DS
Sascha DS Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Two weeks ago i bought a new laptop: Lenovo Yoga Slim 6, Intel Core i7 processor with 16 RAM and 1TB memory. I deleted everything on my old Mac and installed it on my Windows 11 laptop. Herefor i downloaded the Traktor version for Windows from Native Access. So far everything went ok. When i now loading up a track and it doesn't matter if it's one from my own collection or a track that was installed by traktor, and press play it won't start playing. The same track i can play without any problems with another dj-software or windows player.

What did i do wrong?

Best Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,423 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

That can happen if the sound device is not setup properly in the settings.

Can you share a screenshot of audio settings and output routing?

On my laptop it also happens if I don't have any controller connected and no headphones inserted into the socket.

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 125 Helper
    edited April 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Your master output is not set. There is no difference if you use s4 or integrated audio interface, master output should be set.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    Answer ✓
    Options

That can happen if the sound device is not setup properly in the settings.

Can you share a screenshot of audio settings and output routing?

On my laptop it also happens if I don't have any controller connected and no headphones inserted into the socket.

• Sascha DS
    Options

Hi

Thanx for answering so quickly. I tried to change my audio settings and i can press play and the track is playing now but i won't get any sound. When i connect my controller, the system is asking me if it's good to change my audio setting to Traktor Kontrol S4. I agree to that. After that i load a track with the controller and press play but nothing happens.

Ok here are some screenshots..

• lord-carlos
    Options

Can you share the same screenshots again with the s4 connected and chosen in the audio device setting?

• Isotoxin
    edited April 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Your master output is not set. There is no difference if you use s4 or integrated audio interface, master output should be set.

• Sascha DS
    Options

But i can't select anything under output master…

• Isotoxin
    Options

I think You need to connect something to the output port on Your Intel audio interface to activate it. Or use S4 controller, because S4 have own audio interface. And of course You need to select S4 in the AUDIO SETUP tab.

• Sascha DS
    Options

This is like it's look like when my S4 is connected…

• lord-carlos
    Options

I don't know why / how it got removed. But you have to re-set the output routing by hand it looks like.

Set monitor to headphones and master to.. I think it's called master.

• Sascha DS
    Options

Hi guys

thanx for the support! It's working..By audio device i tied the option Realtek® Audio (WASAPI (Shared Mode)) and when i connect my S4 i have to chose also the shared mode, then i have options under Output Master. It's playing and i got sound! Thanx for the guidance..

• lord-carlos
    Options

(ASIO) from your screenshot was right. That works best for most people. But if WASAPI shared works for you, that is fine too :)

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

Did you try to reinstall S4 ASIO driver?

• Sascha DS
    Options

No didn't try that..