Error Message

Options
Endzone
Endzone Member Posts: 33 Member

Hi there,

i´ve got the error Message attached. I don´t know, how to install the Product.

Best Answer

• Endzone
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is not compatible with Win 11.

Best regards

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 33 mod
    Options

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch.

In order to get NA to download the full installer we have to remove the affected products first.PC:

1. Apply the following steps to the affected products: Fixing Software Update Installation Issues (Windows)
    2. Restart PC and open NA
    3. Install the product(s) from the available section
    4. NA should download and run the full installer of the latest available version now

Mac:

1. Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD > Library > Preferences >
    2. delete the following file of the affected product: com.native-instruments.product name.plist
    3. restart your computer and open NA
    4. Install the product(s) from the available section
    5. NA should download and run the full installer of the latest available version now

Thank you!

• Endzone
    edited April 19
    Options

Hi there,

thanks for your Support.

It affects the Apps attached Screenshot.

They don´t appear in the Uninstall App.

• Endzone
    Options

I am wondering, why the Version of Reaktor 5 is 0.0.0.

I am still not able to install.

• Endzone
    Options

Is there perhaps an full installer regarding Reaktor 5?

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 611 Pro
    Options

Dear OP, what version of Native Access are you using?

Are you on Windows or Mac, and which version?

You may need to open a ticket. We'll try to help here, but Native Instruments can probably guide you better and faster.

Tagging @PoorFellow and @mykejb because I have to leave the house very shortly.

Good luck!

• Endzone
    Options

Hi,

NA Version is 3.10.3, using Windows 11 23H2.

Thank you! Waiting for a response from Native Instruments Support.

Best Regards

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,937 mod
    edited April 21
    Options

Exit Native Access then go to this page and download the Reaktor 5.9.4 Win Update (EDIT ! : NOT FULL VERSION , update only ) , scroll down the page and if no files shown then click log-in at middle of page !) then if necessary then update page (F5) or click above link again !

Then unzip and run the Reaktor 5 5.9.4 Setup PC as an Admin and other setup files !

Then run Native Access as an Admin and check if that helped and if it activates (If necessary then turn on show legacy in settings)

If there is still a problem the report back or contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support , and you are in luck , Native Instruments just introduced chat support for Native Access , at least within normal work hours at normal workdays !

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Endzone
    Options

Hi,

thank you a lot, for all your Message.

But i got the error attached.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 611 Pro
    Options

Hmmmm, I wonder if your Windows registry thinks it's installed but the reaktor updater thinks it's not.

Can you go to Windows "Programs and Features" and tell us what it says there (if anything) for Native Instruments Reaktor?

• Endzone
    Options

You´re welcome!

Here is it:

• Endzone
    Options

The strange thing is that it behaves the same way on my laptop too.

• PoorFellow
    Options

Please accept my apology ! 🤔 I were lead by a previous discussion to believe that what I referred to in the above were a full version !

Then my only suggestion is to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support , which are also those to ask for a full version off-line installer. Jeremy_NI could maybe also provide a link to an installer (there is one already but it is only for Mac) but since you have problems then you might as well just ask support to help fix it !.

Bright side is that N.I. just introduced chat support for Native Access assistance (at least on normal work days) :

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Endzone
    Options

Hi @PoorFellow

thank you a lot!

I have just send a Request, regarding my Problem. But still not get an Answer, because i have send my Request at Friday. So, i hope NI will answer as soon as possible.

• Endzone
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is not compatible with Win 11.

Best regards

• PoorFellow
    Options

Thank you for reporting back and for sharing the cause !