How long is NI support response time ?

Options
CIalowicz
CIalowicz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 23 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi I have created a ticket through the native instruments support system. And I would like to know how long will it take for them to answer and resolve my issue. It's time sensitive and I would like it resolved as fast as possible. Maybe someone form NI can answer here. My ticket number 4269656.

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    edited April 18
    Options

After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend ! (at the moment normal response time I believe is a few day ?)

But if your question is about Purchase or Account or Native Access then N.I have just changed policy so that it is possible to chat with 'a human chat agent' while at normal standard work hours and if other support help do not work !

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read to my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Options

The OP received assistance from support one day after creating this thread. I'll go ahead and close this post 😌

This discussion has been closed.