Compatibility issues between Pro Tools and Maschine software

Options
Gary Carswell
Gary Carswell Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello all,

I'd appreciate some help here..

I have recently installed Komplete 11 on my MacBook Pro M1 running the latest version of Monterey OS. The files were pulled from my old Windows machines SSD onto my new SSD formatted to APFS. In the latest version of Native Access, some files needed repaired and a few others needed a fresh install.

Using Native Instruments in standalone mode on my MacBook, I'm able to load instruments from my external SSD right onto Maschine 2/Komplete Kontrol and all other standalone hosts with no issues. I use a Maschine Mk3 Mikro and a Komplete Kontrol M32 controller which work flawlessly.

I open Pro Tools Artist using Rosetta and open an instance of Maschine on a stereo instrument track. Both of my hardware controllers fire up automatically and I'm able to use either of them to hear the contents of each virtual instrument.

When I try to load an instrument in Maschine, not one instrument can be loaded and I get the a pop up reading 'Error, Abbey Road 60's Drummer (for example) could not be loaded'

I'm hoping there is a fix for this as I've just bought a MacBook and various other pieces of equipment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Gary

Answers

• Gary Carswell
    Options

EDIT!!!

I'm not using Monterey, I'm using Sonoma 14.4.1

Gary

• Gary Carswell
    Options

UPDATE!!!

I found out that Sonoma isn't compatible with a lot of Native Instruments products so I downgraded my OS to Monterey but still the problem remains.

Can I just add how disappointed I am with the lack of response from Native Instruments customer service.

Gary