Mouse Cursor on Traktor keeps getting stuck after 1 hr of use. (Apple M2) Anyone else?

Options
Yong-Moon Lee
Yong-Moon Lee Member Posts: 5 Member

Traktor Version: version 3.11.117

IOS: Sonoma 14.4

Hardware: M2 Max, Traktor X1 mk2 & Z1

-------------------------------------

I'll be using Traktor normally, then randomly the mouse gets stuck and I can't move the cursor at all after about an one hr use.

Sometimes it will be okay for a few hours. It's random. However, when the mouse cursor DOES GET STUCK, the last track will be playing but I won't be able to do anything else. I can't navigate with the controller X1 as well. The last track will keep playing but since I can't transition into the next track, I HAVE TO QUIT THE SOFTWARE.

The mac OS is still active though. I can move to a different Desktop, the mouse functions normally, but if I move to the Traktor desktop, the cursor will remain stuck after about 0.5 seconds.

This has happened to me during a professional gig a few times. I've been a long-time Traktor user (Since 2012 Traktor Pro2) I'm seriously thinking about switching to another platform if this doesn't get fixed. I love Traktor compared to any other DJ software out there but this is really a deal breaker.

Does this happen to anyone else lately?

Any type of help will be appreciated!

Tagged:

Comments

• Heboracing2
    Heboracing2 Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Sonoma is not Official Supportet. Idkn.

• Yong-Moon Lee
    Yong-Moon Lee Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thanks for your comment. Yes I'm aware of that but this bug has happening since Ventura. I always updated to the latest Traktor version hoping that it would fix the issue but it's still happening unfortunately.