Problem recording in Traktor Pro 3

Options
Deejay Murmux
Deejay Murmux Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Q: Translation inserted by Moderator (translation by DeepL)

Hi, I have Traktor Pro 3 installed, 2 days ago I updated it through Native Instruments and now I don't see the Record symbol (the infinity symbol in vertical, under the FX symbol, in the upper right part of Traktor). I have everything configured, in principle, in perfect conditions, both the Output Internal and the Mixer Recorder in Internal. Before it came out when I put the Traktor in full screen, now not even that. How can I do it to record sessions?

Community Code of Conduct - Please read before posting :

Quote : Our community is currently only available in English. Please be advised that we retain the right to remove any posts in languages other than English.

Tagged:

Comments

• The Sarge
    The Sarge Member Posts: 125 Helper
    Options

please use "english", so that everyone can (try to) help you, gracias

• Deejay Murmux
    Deejay Murmux Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello, I have Traktor Por 3 installed, 2 days ago I updated it through Native Instruments and now I don't get the Record symbol (the infinity symbol vertically, below the FX symbol, in the upper right part of Traktor). I already had everything configured, in principle, in perfect conditions, both the Output Internal and the Mixer Recorder in Internal. Before I got it when I put Traktor in full screen, now not even that. How can I do it to record sessions?

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,790 mod
    Options

Can you post a picture/photo of the complete Traktor GUI that is missing the symbol?

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 592 Pro
    Options

Maybe switch the Fx to 4 Fx view? Maybe that is why? I am not near my computer. Check preferences views for Fx.