Native Access : Traktor Pro 3 does not appear

Options
Davy
Davy Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited March 6 in Native Access
Hello, I purchased Traktor Pro 3 in download version. I have the invoice. I can't find it anymore in my Native Access. So it is impossible for me to download it or find the serial number that support asked me for. Can you help

Best Answer

• Davy
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good morning,
    The problem was resolved.
    I got a response from NI support. The software was on another account which is not mine. After contact, the owner made a transfer to me. So, I was able to recover my software.
    Thanks for your help

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,686 mod
    Options

Hello there, what OS version and what NA version do you have installed on your computer?

• Davy
    Options
    It's a PC that I own. And I have Windows 11 version.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,929 mod
    Options

You do not tell where you bought the Traktor Pro 3 but if you bought it directly from N.I. then should be able to see any serials connected with your account on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed as either Not registered or as Registered Products. Also the serial could be listed in any emails that you got from N.I. , please check emails including spam folder !

If you have already registered the serial in Native Access using another account that you have no longer access to then you will have to ask N.I. support to help you ! Check this article ! "I Have No Access to My User Account "

If you bought the Traktor Pro 3 from a third party dealer and if you did not already register the serial in the Native Access app then you will have to ask place of purchase to help you retrieve the serial !

• Davy
    Options
    I purchased the software on the Native Instruments website. The problem is that Traktor does not appear in my "products and serial numbers" page, but in my order history. I have always used the same and only account.
    I have already used the software and would like to reinstall it after resetting my PC. When I first used it, Native Access handled everything. That's why I don't understand why, I can no longer find the software.

• PoorFellow
    edited March 6
    Options

Be sure to be logged into the correct account ! If you already used the software then your serial number should be listed on the the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , If serial number is not on your account and you are sure that you are logged into the correct account then you will have to ask N.I. support to help you !

Otherwise then you have not given any information about your computer type , OS version and other NI software versions. But going with your profile information I will guess PC and Windows 11. Unless you have any specific reason not to then you ought to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS (V.3.8.1), else try resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access .

If your problem persists then please contact N.I. Account Support (registration issues) or contact N.I. Native Access support (installation issues !)

• Davy
    Options
    I have one and only Native Access account so yes I'm sure of it and it's the same account I used for the order. All emails regarding the software order have the same email address as that of my account too.
    I contacted NI support as I don't understand what happened.
    Yes, I have an Asus PC with the Windows 11 operating system.
    In fact I had reset the computer following the problem playing iTunes sounds since the Windows update as I could not find the origin of the problem. I didn't know yet that this was a general problem.

• PoorFellow
    Options

The above suggested "resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access ." is not a reset of the computer but as it says then a reset of the Native Access XML file .

Anyway , great that you managed to contact support and we must hope that support can fix your problem ! Please allow support up to a week to respond !

• Davy
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good morning,
    The problem was resolved.
    I got a response from NI support. The software was on another account which is not mine. After contact, the owner made a transfer to me. So, I was able to recover my software.
    Thanks for your help