Question about iZotope Music Production Suite 6 (crossgrade)

Options
TristanVII
TristanVII Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited March 11 in Other Software & Hardware

Hello,

I'm interested in buying the iZotope Music Production Suite 6 that is on sale. I own Komplete 14 Collector's edition, so to my knowledge I should be qualified for the crossgrade, to avoid all the duplicates, but on the page the crossgrade option is orange with an exclamation mark, and it says that I won't be able to install it (and yes, I AM logged in).

I think this might just be a bug, but I wanted to be sure before buying.

Another question, the bundle contains the advanced version of Ozone 11, but since i already have the standard version with my Komplete bundle, I was wondering how does it work.

Do I just uninstall the standard version and download the advanced one? If so, will my project using Ozone standard recognise the changes?

I'm wondering the same for Guitar Rig 7, since I already have version 6 with Komplete.

And to conclude, where do I look to check when the sale ends? I can't find the info on the website.

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    edited March 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes you are qualified , the orange warning is a bit confusing when both qualifying and logged in.

Based on another users experience then the advanced version of Ozone 11 is best installed after removing the standard version. Guitar Rig 7 can probably co-exist with GR6 but in some cases it has been leading to that things open in the wrong app if having more versions of same app. I don't know if that is true for Guitar Rig also !

Since page doesn't say then I can not tell you how long time sale lasts . A recent email concerning a %50 off offer on iZotope shop says to last until March 31, 2024, at the iZotope shop but that is another offer so that is of no help here !

EDIT ! : Email clearly says : This special offer is valid from February 28, 2024 until March 31, 2024, at the iZotope shop. However , when clicking link it forwards to the Native Instruments site , giving the impression that the offers are valid there for the same time period also !

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,943 mod
    edited March 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes you are qualified , the orange warning is a bit confusing when both qualifying and logged in.

Based on another users experience then the advanced version of Ozone 11 is best installed after removing the standard version. Guitar Rig 7 can probably co-exist with GR6 but in some cases it has been leading to that things open in the wrong app if having more versions of same app. I don't know if that is true for Guitar Rig also !

Since page doesn't say then I can not tell you how long time sale lasts . A recent email concerning a %50 off offer on iZotope shop says to last until March 31, 2024, at the iZotope shop but that is another offer so that is of no help here !

EDIT ! : Email clearly says : This special offer is valid from February 28, 2024 until March 31, 2024, at the iZotope shop. However , when clicking link it forwards to the Native Instruments site , giving the impression that the offers are valid there for the same time period also !

This discussion has been closed.