When i connect s4 mk3 i don't get Wasapi exclusive mode

Options
Beatbong
Beatbong Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
Hello! When i connect s4 mk3 i don't get Wasapi exclusive mode and all other modes don't work as they should. Only ASIO and Wasapi Shared mode are displayed, I can not solve the problem for a long time and there is no answer what to do, please help me

Answers

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 475 Pro
    Options

That may be a blessing in disguise. I know in Kontakt if I set the audio driver to Wasapi exclusive I get all sorts of nasty audio, but running under Wasapi shared mode all sounds are clear and pristine.

• Beatbong
    Options
    > @DunedinDragon hi, the problem is that in other modes I have no sound or the controller is not working correctly.
  • DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 475 Pro
    edited February 9
    Options

The problem is the modes and drivers are determined by the audio interface. What audio interface are you using?

• Beatbong
    Options
    > @DunedinDragon said:
    > The problem is the modes and drivers are determined by the audio interface. What audio interface are you using?

I am using a komplete audio 6 mk 2 sound card in addition to the s4 mk3. Of the programs I use, I use fl studio
  • red_nick
    red_nick Member Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Check for Windows updates including optional. There may be some for Native Instruments.

• Beatbong
    Options
    > @red_nick said:
    > Check for Windows updates including optional. There may be some for Native Instruments.

All updates are installed including optional updates :(
  • Beatbong
    Options
    solution: uninstall Traktor s4mk3 ASIO driver