Komplete Audio 6 unable to connect

Options
Grandal
Grandal Member Posts: 19 Member

Hello,

my "Komplete Audio 6" won't connect to my PC. it won't appear in "Devices & Printers".

although USB is connected & the USB section on the KA6 is flashing green.

I downloaded the necessary KA6 drivers & it's updates but the issue still exists. 

My OS is Windows 10 Pro.

Note:

• regarding the tag there isn't any one specified to "Komplete Audio 6". so that's why I chose "Komplete" as my tag.
  • also no body answered me till now so I’m asking again.

waiting for an answer.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Grandal So it does work on another PC? Then it's most probably a setup issue on your system. Please reach out to our support, they can help: https://bit.ly/NI_support_other

I don't understand what ypu mean here:

the NI official supply unit doesn't have compatibility with Komplete Audio 6 because such interface doesn't have DC port. & it isn't listed in the supported devices.

Could you develop?

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    Options

I had a problem with mine that was pretty much the same as I recall (was a few years back now). I had to do a return as it was a hardware fault. Do you have another PC you can try it on?

-- Mike

• Jeremy_NI
    Options
  • Grandal
    Options
  • Grandal
    Options

Unfortunately most of the steps doesn't work except for trying different PC.

the NI official supply unit doesn't have compatibility with Komplete Audio 6 because such interface doesn't have DC port. & it isn't listed in the supported devices.

regarding the Driver service from the (Task Bar) I'm seeing it as "stopped" don't know why. It can't be activate it at all. I also restarted my PC but the still.

I don't know maybe because the interface is old now I bought it on 2011. I'm not sure if such case is expected & I have to buy the newer interface incase my Windows 10 stopped support it.

BTW 4 years earlier it was working & able to be connected.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Grandal So it does work on another PC? Then it's most probably a setup issue on your system. Please reach out to our support, they can help: https://bit.ly/NI_support_other

I don't understand what ypu mean here:

Could you develop?

• Grandal
    Options

I submit my request to the support.

I think the only alternative way is analog connection using traditional methods free from the Driver App

by utilizing the RCA or Jack cables to connect the Interface's output to the PC input.

or via RCA or jack to USB converter adding RCA/Jack card to my PC to connect digitally.

Traditional analog connection method is useful in case interface is too old.

I'm not sure how this might go maybe I'm wrong. but how about if the interface or audio converter is very old how does DA/AD signals are willing to be connected to there PC successfully. & if the audio signal quality will be the same or not.

A digital connection between the Interface & PC is not always guaranteed. it always requires a firmware drivers software as medium. considering that the driver no long supported with very old OS.