Why can't I load Maschine Third Party Sample loops?

Options
rayjagger
rayjagger Member Posts: 11 Member

Hi,

I am having issues loading and playing Third Party Sample loops in Maschine standalone. I as you can see the sample wave form is missing. Do you have any ideas as to what the issue maybe?

Many thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think he could be referring to the difference btw Sampler mode and Audio mode (to play loops)

If that’s the case, in your screen you change the engine where you see “Sampler”. Chose Audio and you’ll play loops and see the waveforms in the piano roll

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,152 Guru
    Options

Where are you expecting to see a waveform? That looks normal to me.

Does the sound not play? Do you know how to use the software?

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,369 mod
    edited January 21
    Options

To see the waveform, you need to, first click the 3rd icon at the left of your Group, and then go to the Edit tab, as you see in the picture.

However, unless you want to edit the file, there is no need to do any of these, since your file is there and ready to play, even if you can't see its waveform.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think he could be referring to the difference btw Sampler mode and Audio mode (to play loops)

If that’s the case, in your screen you change the engine where you see “Sampler”. Chose Audio and you’ll play loops and see the waveforms in the piano roll

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

@LostInFoundation is correct.

If you want your Loops to automatically be loaded into the Audio Plug-In instead of the Sampler then you have to add your loop folder as a User Library (Prefs>Lib>User) and tag them as Loops. Or, just load an empty Audio-Plug before you load the files from the FILE browser.