Serial number activation for Komplete Audio 2 gives error

Options
kasfeller
kasfeller Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I bought the Komplete Audio 2 (+ Komplete 14 Select), but I am (or Native Access is rather) having issues with adding the serial number. Ive tried it on both my pc and laptop, and on old and new version of NA. Does not help.

Could I please get support for resolving this?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited January 19 Answer ✓
    Options

@lord-carlos said, there's a current issue with some serials, we are investigating the issue, if you experience this issue please contact our support with a proof of purchase: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,933 Guru
    Options

Did you type the serial manually or copy pasted the number to Native Access?

Happened to me once and I just went to copy the serial instead.

Let me know if it helped.

• kasfeller
    edited January 19
    Options

I have only tried by typing manually. Also, I would not know where I could copy it from on my pc. Where is the serial number stated on the computer then?

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,384 Expert
    Options

What error exactly do you get?

"An Error Occurred While Processing Your Serial"?

In that case you have to contact support. It seems that is currently occurring for some customers.

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,933 Guru
    Options

I think you can find the serial number inside your account or on your hardware... I think...

Just my guess...

They should put the serial there.

• kasfeller
    Options

Thank you both for the help.

When attempting to add the serial it indeed states "An Error Occurred While Processing Your Serial".

I tried to find an email adress or contact detail earlier to contact NI, but couldn't find it.

Could you please recommend the best way to tackle this?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited January 19 Answer ✓
    Options

@lord-carlos said, there's a current issue with some serials, we are investigating the issue, if you experience this issue please contact our support with a proof of purchase: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

• kasfeller
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I appreciate the help, but I've visited that page multiple times and it does not cover the issue in question. The error in that list that comes closest is "Invalid error", but that is not the case.

It is good that NI is investigating it, but do you have any solutions for me now, since I cannot use my products now?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@kasfeller Please uyse the typeform to contact my colleagues. Simply reply no to all questions until you are able to submit a request. This is the only way to get your issue fixed.

• FKEM.UP.CEZ
    FKEM.UP.CEZ Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

@kasfeller same problem here, bought mk3 brand new yesterday and i tryed at least 5000 times and still same error