How much of a lag in receiving email verification of purchased hardware after payment?

Options
HawaiianEye
HawaiianEye Member Posts: 14 Member

I thought an email verification of purchase was automatically computer generated and sent soon after my recent payment for Maschine mk3. After waiting 24 hours, and receiving nothing, I looked up in my NI account, and found that they accepted my payment, but further progress was; "In Progress". It's been 5 days and no communications / verifications by email.

Anybody else going through this? Or went through this?

Best Answer

• HawaiianEye
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry! I'm an idiot! I just received the package today, and dug deep into my emails and found my verification of payment. I had asked NI about what I needed to do if I bought a used Maschine without transfer.

It took awhile for them to answer, but in the meantime I purchased new one. So there was a buncha emails, that were opened, And I didn't see the correct one. Thus, I've been shot down in the dust!

Answers

• Trekkie
    Trekkie Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

My two most recent hardware purchases I had a follow up email within a few hours at the longest.

• HawaiianEye
    Options

I'm feeling a little spooky about this. Like it fell through the cracks! I left a question regarding this and got a ticket to be answered when they can. It seems they're under a huge pressure from holiday crunch.

• HawaiianEye
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry! I'm an idiot! I just received the package today, and dug deep into my emails and found my verification of payment. I had asked NI about what I needed to do if I bought a used Maschine without transfer.

It took awhile for them to answer, but in the meantime I purchased new one. So there was a buncha emails, that were opened, And I didn't see the correct one. Thus, I've been shot down in the dust!