Machine Mikro MK3 - Software

Options
zobios
zobios Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited January 2 in Maschine

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which version of Maschine software is included with the purchase of Maschine Mikro MK3 hardware?

I'm currently very confused because I bought the M32 keyboard at the same time. It comes with the "Maschine Essentials" software (see www.native-instruments.com/de/products/komplete/keyboards/komplete-kontrol-m32/compare/). I can also find it in Native Access.

According to www.native-instruments.com/de/products/maschine/production-systems/maschine-mikro/compare/__, the Maschine Mikro MK3 comes with the "Complete MASCHINE 2 software", i.e. not the Essential version. However, I cannot find it in Native Access after registering the Machine hardware.

I would be grateful for any information.

(Please excuse the strange links. But I haven't been in the community long enough to be allowed to post "normal" links. At least I got the hint at first when I sent the post.)

Best Answer

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,211 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not in Select 14, but you get a few expansions with that, plus the 10 free expansions you should have got with the Mikro. They'll keep you going for a while, although the library upgrade is discounted at the minute.

-- Mike

Answers

• mykejb
    Options

You get the regular Maschine software as there's only one version of that. The difference is in the library. The "essentials" library only has a selection of sounds and that comes with the Mikro and the M32. You can upgrade to the full version of the library from here - Maschine Accessories : Upgrade Your Library | Maschine (native-instruments.com)

-- Mike

• zobios
    zobios Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the quick help!

Then I know what's going on.

I got Komplete Select 14 with the M32 in the holiday sale. Do you know if the contents of the Full Maschine Library are part of Komplete Select 14? If so, it wouldn't make sense for me to buy it.

• mykejb
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not in Select 14, but you get a few expansions with that, plus the 10 free expansions you should have got with the Mikro. They'll keep you going for a while, although the library upgrade is discounted at the minute.

-- Mike