how do you find the variation engine in maschine studio?

Options
Bucx
Bucx Member Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2023 in Maschine

Nothing really to add im just looking for the humanizer and variation engines in maschine studio Tutorials only show you how to do it in MK3. Using (shift+pattern) does not bring up the mode as explained in the native instruments tutorial. I can only image that the video is old and the mode as moved again.

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Strange.... I looked in the HW code for the Maschine Studio and it seems to be Shift+Note (on there right portion), no idea when this changed or if it works but try it.

Answers

• D-One
    Options

Try Shift+Navigate, if that fails then try Shift + all the buttons to the left of the Pads, one by one.

• Bucx
    Options

That was the first thing I tried. The Native Instruments tutorial even shows them using Shift+ Naiv. However, that video was posted six years ago. It seems to have been moved again since them.

• D-One
    Answer ✓
    Options

Strange.... I looked in the HW code for the Maschine Studio and it seems to be Shift+Note (on there right portion), no idea when this changed or if it works but try it.

• Bucx
    Options

yup that was it bro thanks your a life saver

• Paul Opp
    Paul Opp Member Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Shift-Note. I've been using it lately on my hi-hat patterns and getting good results.

Studio user.