Automation/modulation improvements

Comments

• Fluidkarma
    Fluidkarma Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    1. Possibility to consolidate clips
    2. Then being able to record automation over the full length of the consolidated clip, up to the full length of the song
    3. Bring able to draw automation from node to node instead of having to draw it completely by hand
    4. ability to use VST3 on M+
  • Vianney
    Vianney Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited February 1

Options in lock state would be nice.

Like lunching scenes, tempo change, and recording automation.

• Nitesail
    Nitesail Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but please, please make the playhead return to zero when pressing Stop twice. And please allow us to use Massive X in Maschine Plus.

• unrealone
    unrealone Member Posts: 9 Member

Can we add NI JAM Touch Strips. They where magic tec.

Akai can copy NI Touch strips with the the Akai 64 APC.

Re release the NI JAM, but make it orange?

• jaijai
    jaijai Member Posts: 4 Member

Parameter locking, I want to hold a step and twist some parameter and lock it only for that step. Like elektron on synth uno pro.

• Claire
    Claire Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 11

PLEASE... Improve the ridiculous Memory consumption and bugs in Maschine! I've been through a lengthy Tech Support process in the last week and have been trialling the new (as yet unreleased) version of Maschine. After running a software analysis tool provided by Support that showed the Maschine software to be the problem!!

Quote from Tech Suppot ~ 2.17.5 'fixed-build' "it's not an official release but an internal one that hasn't fully been QAed but has shown promise for people experiencing your errors." Great. Do now I am a Beta Tester free of charge for NI.

I spent two weekends trying to work out what might be a problem my system.

I reinstalled my Mac OS. Followed all the online troubleshooting advice. I even spent £300 on an another new 4TB external SSD ('just in case') only to discover after all of this that Native Instruments KNEW there was an ISSUE with their build!

This is unacceptable NI!

PLEASE RESOLVE THE BASIC ISSUES MANY OF US EXPERIENCE REGARDING HIGH CPU / MEMORY CONSUMPTION.

AND WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A BUILD ISSUE - COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOUR USERS TO AVOID PRECIOUS WASTED TIME 'FIXING' THAT COULD BE SPENT CREATING 🙈🎶

• OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 164 Pro

Bruh, it’s 2024, maybe some aftertouch at the very least.

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 424 Pro

OhulahanBass

Bruh, it’s 2024, maybe some aftertouch at the very least.

It is everywhere else but in the *cough* 'Future of Sound' ...............................

• DREADWAYNE4K
    DREADWAYNE4K Member Posts: 18 Member

Better eq filters

A trim knob for gain staging

Visual spectral eqs

• Andrey Totev
    Andrey Totev Member Posts: 8 Member

Maybe we need type of curves applied to the selected region

• jan horky
    jan horky Member Posts: 2 Member
    • add OSC support for parameters (besides midi CC)
    • Enable routing MIDI out of the Reaktor patches inside Maschine

• Nicsound
    Nicsound Member Posts: 3 Member

My biggest wish for Machine is to be able to output CV Modulation via DC coupled audio outputs. The ES9 and other USB soundcards are already supported by the Machine+ and as I understand it, there are already modules in Reactor for CV output. Proper support would allow Machine+ to easily control and integrate with, and compete in the fast growing market of Eurorack and modular/semi-modular synth controllers and to remain a Complete, standalone controller.

• Mr36
    Mr36 Member Posts: 5 Member

When it comes to automation and modulation in Maschine, what capabilities are you currently lacking?

• Editing from the controller
    • Easier automatic lines/shapes/curves between values
    • Option for 1-point or 2-point step modulation
    • Lock sequencing (i.e., Sound MIDI output to Lock MIDI input)
    • Extension of Locks to be per-Group (at least)
    • Copy/paste of modulation between Patterns and parameters

What are the things you would like to see revisited with the current implementation?

• Option for 1-point or 2-point step modulation (v1.x and v2.x work differently with step modulation)
    • Modulation editing (via controller and mouse, the latter being painful)

Are there things that you like about the current way that automation or modulation work in Maschine?

• Ease of recording live modulation via controller
  • jgfromintonation
    jgfromintonation Member Posts: 4 Member

Neeeeed an automation curve system similar to ableton or logic. Tempo automation would also be wonderful

• Shawn Schaubhut
    Shawn Schaubhut Member Posts: 2 Member

PLEASE(!) add basic wave form options for automation! It would make fades and perfect automation a breeze when it comes to transitions in the track, or for simple & cleaner sounding automation for effects

This discussion has been closed.