Flux mode is not working

Options

Hello all,

I have an issue (wich I think is a bug), where flux mode is working properly, exept for loops. So when I enable flux mode, and let the song loop for more than one time, I don't see the blue position indicator move further along the song, when i disable the loop, it also doesn't jump forward in the song like this mode should enable me to do. Also, the flux mode activates automatically when i use the reverse function. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• flerrieberrie
    flerrieberrie Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I want to post a link to a recording I made on Youtube, but appareantly i"m not around for long enough on this forum :(

• flerrieberrie
    Options

aha, I guess you can try this one youtu.be/AvnexuBAh00

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options
  • Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,679 mod
    Options

Does this happen even if you have all mapping devices deleted from the Controller Manager Device menu?

And how often does it happen? Looks like a bug but also maybe some Note Off signal got stuck in the mapping.

• flerrieberrie
    Options

I deleted all of my mappings from the Controller Manager, and it's still happening. I've actually never been able to make the Flux mode work (I only have been using the software for about a month), I'v heard it's pretty neat though :)

• Stevan
    Options

Same applies to Traktor Pro 2. This is either an old bug or it was never implemented correctly.

Does the same happen if you try doing the same by keyboard or controller mapping?

• flerrieberrie
    Options

Well, today my X1 controller came in the bus, and I guess that fixed it. It's working like it should now, so it most likely has something to do with the midi mapping. Thanks for your help anyways! I guess the problem is not really solved, but for now it's working, hopefully this gets fixed in the future (cause it's confusing as hell for newcomers like me)!

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

Definitely not a midi mapping issue but glad that you won't have to use a mouse for that anymore.